Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mickey Moms


Today was the first day that Disney was accepting applications for the 2010 Mickey Mom's Panel. I submitted an application last year but did not make it through the first cut. Oh well. They sent me a magnet for my fridge and it was fun to do!

This year one of the questions was different...and way more interesting in my opinion. First they asked for me to tell a little about my family. Then they asked why I consider myself a "disney expert" and what my best tip for first time visitors would be. The last question was the one that was new. They asked what special talents I have (ie. blogging, foreign travel, speaking another language, etc) that I might find to be useful if I were on the panel. OF COURSE I mentioned that I love blogging and that I have a blog set up just for our Disney trips! I now wish that I had mentioned my degree in Early Childhood Education. Oh well.

I am excited. The next round won't be announced till next month and they do phone interviews at that point. If you are chosen you get to answer questions that are submitted to the Mom's Panel online and you get a FREE trip to Disney for the training, but your entire family gets to go! (the best part!). It is usually a trip in December.... hmmmm....

On another note: TOMORROW is ADR day! I spent last night making a chart of our days for our trip and finally nailing down where we will be and where we want to eat each day. I will share it tomorrow when I get my ADRs finalized. I hope it goes as smoothly as last time!

No comments: