Monday, September 7, 2009

95 Days...

5 days away from "ADR" day!

47 days until payoff day!

26 days until I start my part-time job at the Pumpkin Patch!

I would have never thought of looking for a part-time seasonal job at the Pumpkin Patch, but my friend, Laura, got a job and suggested it to me! How perfect!? I will get to work 2 mornings a week and then Saturdays and Sunday afternoons. This will give us enough cushion with our other expenses that we will most likely be guaranteed to be able to have our payoff money in time and if everything else cooperates we will definitely be going on our anniversary trip to "The World" in December!
Yay!

Now, just counting down to this Friday, when I get to wake up at 6am and start searching for those perfect dining reservations to enjoy with our FREE dining plan! Everything has worked out so perfectly! I am so happy and excited!

No comments: