Wednesday, February 6, 2008

TOMORROW! TOMORROW!

I love ya! Tomorrow!

Tomorrow we hit the road! Today will be cleaning and packing day! I will be washing last minute things we want to take, making my list and checking it twice! Orlando, here we come!.....well...tomorrow.

I am one of those people who have to have the house all cleaned up before we leave on a trip. Some people, I have learned, are not like that. They just leave in a whirlwind ready to get out on their way. I couldn't do that. I have to have the house totally cleaned before we go. There is nothing better to completely ruin a trip than to know on your way home that you will be greeted by a cluttered, messy house. It would negate all the happy fun I had on whatever trip I was on. I don't want to be greeted by chores. I hope to even have all the kids bedtime stuff layed out before we leave so when we get home it will be all be ready for us!

Corey is gone now to get the oil changed and pick up a couple more things for the trip. I have also gotten supplies to make surprise bags for the kids for the car. It is the neatest idea, you can read about it on my regular blog.

We have church tonight. Then we hope to leave out by 8:00 in the morning. We talked about leaving earlier, but we would just hit traffic in Atlanta, so maybe leaving at 8 we will miss most of it. Surely most people arrive to work between 8-9?

Not much else to say. I may or may not have time to blog in the morning! If I can find free wireless while we are gone and have time I may have pictures up while we are gone, but I am not sure of that.

We're going to Disneyworld!

No comments: