Friday, February 8, 2008

OH WHAT FUN!


We got in last night around 8:30pm. The townhouse is SO NICE! I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who is planning a trip!

I don't have long because we are about to head back out for part two of day one at Magic Kingdom, but I will give a brief summary.

When we were driving into town we got to see some fireworks from one of the parks! What a perfect welcome! That was so special to the kids...and mommy, daddy, and meme of course!

We were all pretty tired this morning, but we got on up and made it to the park by about 9:15-ish. Katie got sprinked with some "pixie dust" when I mentioned to the lady at the turnstiles that she was a "first-timer!" So cute! It was little Mickey shaped confetti!

Then, first thing in the door we saw two characters which Katie knew but we didn't: Clarabel the cow and Horace. The lady gave us stickers because Katie recognized them! lol.

So, we took the train to Fantasyland and saw them open that part of the park with Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, and Goofy! Then we went through Mickey and Minnie's house and took pictures! We saw Mickey and Minnie first thing of the day! We were so excited and we weren't rushed. It was great! Noah wouldn't hug, but he gave a high five! At least he didn't cry!

So we spent the rest of the morning riding the Winnie the Pooh, It's a Small World, Mickey's Philharmagic (AWESOME!), and TheFlight of Peter Pan. By then after the lack of sleep it was TIME to leave for lunch.

So, a meal, a nap, and a snack later we are about to head back out! Maybe I will have time to blog more tonight, but no guarantees! Here's a picture of everyone with Mickey.... I will make a slideshow at some point but we really need to head out!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

I am glad y'all are having such a great time!

Andysbethy said...

So, I have to hear all about it. It sounds like you are having lots of fun. We are really hoping you can stop again on your way back through. We forgot to give you your Valentines when you were here on Thursday! I want to take advantage of all your pre-planning, so I don't have to do all the research for myself! Enjoy, relax, and I'll see ya soon!