Monday, January 28, 2008

9 days and counting...

Another consideration and rejection: Disney's Pirate and Princess party.

A really cool event...but as in the Disney tradition: EXPENSIVE!

It would cost us $175 to go to the after hours pirate and princess party, and as much fun as it would be (special "princess and pirate" themed activities of course), they are already getting over $700 from us JUST for 2 day park hoppers! They must make a billion gazillion dollars a day at that place!

But, we are still excited...just looking forward to leaving sometime....we're in the single digits now! I couldn't be one of those people who planned a trip a year in advance...I would be crazy!

On another note, we have found out that the Buzz Lightyear ride IS going to be something that Noah can ride, so that will be fun! I haven't even done over half the stuff at Magic Kingdom before...I am looking foward to it as part of my first time as well!

Sad news: my dad probably will not get to go. He will be working. blah.

Good news: The temps are looking good so far: 70s!

Good news: The crowds shouldn't be bad, I found a really cool website through the yahoo group that predicts crowd conditions, and the outlook is good!

Yay!

No comments: