Friday, January 25, 2008

*sigh*

Nothing new to report...except...I made reservations for a character breakfast at Disney's Hollywood Studios (MGM with a new name). I am thinking of cancelling it though...I haven't heard great stuff about it from the yahoo group. Several of them had a bad experience there, and really I am thinking that in February, surely it won't be THAT hard to get to see some characters! Another thing, the cost is pretty high and the characters are playhouse Disney...not Mickey or Minnie or princesses. Probably going to cancel it.

12 more days to go! Not sure how to pack...which is frustrating! It is crazy that Florida seems so close, but the weather is so drastically different than here! I don't know whether to pack capris, shorts, pants and t-shirts...or what...I guess we will just layer!

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

A few years ago I went to a conference at Disney World (educators pick the greatest locations). Anyway, we just wore jeans and long sleeves, nothing too thick or bulky. It was so hard to pack though. This was the year of one of the big freezes and our own pipes had busted a few days before I left from the cold. The morning we left was like in the 20's or 30's, but it was 60's -70's in Fla. Good luck with this. I found it easiest to just take a light jacket to the park for the evenings when it got too cool.
We hope y'all have a great time. I know the kiddies will. WDW still brings tears to my eyes when I step in the magic kingdom. It just makes me feel like a little kid all over again.

Andysbethy said...

I recommend layers. We are just 4 hours south of you, and the weather is drastically different sometimes. Today it was really cold first thing in the morning, but by 1pm I was fine in short sleeves, even outside, and now that it is dark again, I have gone back to wearing a sweater even inside! So, bring lots of options!