Thursday, November 12, 2009

Travel Documents Arrived!


These are our travel documents that came in the mail today! What an unexpected surprise! I guess time has just flown by the past couple of weeks because we are now down to 26 days until our trip! I can't believe it!!!!
The booklet that is sitting up has our confirmation details in it...our reservations, and vouchers for some things like video game time in the resort arcade, a $15 credit at Planet Hollywood, etc.
The other booklets just have details and tips for our trip. The cutest little luggage tags were included also!
I guess I really have to start putting things together around here! We've got Christmas shopping to get done, Christmas party tickets to buy, and school to finish up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! The excitement just oozes from your blog! I hope the rest of the planning for the trip (and Christmas) goes well.