Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Absotively Posilutely....the final plan!

No one could have more information about the parks on the days we go than me! Here are our final plans!!!!

Friday: Head south. Staying overnight in Valdosta.

Saturday: After a quick free breakfast, drive the last 3 1/2 hours to Orlando. Head straight to Magic Kingdom for the Spectromagic Parade and Wishes fireworks.

Sunday: Epcot - After a potentially late night at the fireworks and getting groceries, etc, we don't have to be up super early for this park since it is open the latest and has the least amount WE want to do.

Monday: Hollywood Studios- Since we will be at Epcot late, we can take our time getting here since we are spending two days in this park. We will be staying for the evening show: Fantasmic.

Tuesday: Hollywood Studios-doing whatever else we want to do here. We don't have to stay late and Katie has early morning tomorrow!

Wednesday: Magic Kingdom- Katie has 8:40am reservation for the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique.

Thursday: Animal Kingdom - 10:30am character breakfast at Tusker House.

Friday: Magic Kingdom-ending the trip with one more Wishes show!

There you have it. If I change them again I will eat my hat! ha ha! Just kidding! Now, the other members in our traveling party better get their tickets ordered!!!!
I know I don't have any "planned" rest days, but I really think we will be good. Since we plan to go back to our room for about a 3-4 hour nap/rest time each day, I think we will hold up just fine. None of the parks are open super late this time of year anyway.
Now, I will be more casually working on our daily plans. :)

No comments: