Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Countdown to Disney 2009!

Well, we're booked for next year! YAY! Moving it a week earlier, now there are 339 days to go! I really won't be posting much till later, but check out these adorable shoes!!! I think I know what we're getting for Christmas! (It won't be much 'cause Disney is going to be our present too :)
Katie's, I like the pink!
Noah's, so cool!

and maybe even some for mommy! I love the pink and brown ones! Any testimonies about these? Are they REALLY as comfy as people say.....or is it just a trend?! My feet KILLED me this last trip, so I am willing to go along with the trend if it will really save my feet! I don't count on daddy getting any, but if he did I think these would be cool! oh, but I just noticed they don't come in his size! I know he will be SO dissapointed! ha ha!

I will probably be posting again in August when our 180 day date for making dining reservations hits! I am hoping maybe for a castle meal or something!

1 comment:

Pajama Mama said...

We are SUCH DW fans around here! So, where are you staying and where are you eating and do you have any questions bc I'd love to share.

BTW, they sell the crocs with the mickey mouse "holes" at the parks, too. For everybody. And Pirate ones, too.